A Covid update from Monday 19th July
Following the recent Government updates on Covid rules and guidelines we have carefully considered what adjustments we will be making to allow freedom and choice for our customers and staff whilst continuing to provide a safe and enjoyable environment.
Please understand that the following will need to be observed during your visit and we look forward to seeing you over the summer months ahead.
- Track and Trace along with the NHS app capture will remain whilst this is a mandatory requirement. You will be asked to scan or leave your details at the entrance on arrival if you are dining.
- Tables will continue to be controlled, sanitised and allocated with our virtual queuing system in place.
- Indoor tables will continue to be reduced in number and spaced apart with as many outdoor spaces made available subject to weather conditions.
- Hand sanitiser will continue to be made available throughout the nursery.
- Screens will remain in place by payment points.
- As a large proportion of our spaces are outside and our indoor areas are airy and well ventilated we will not be enforcing the wearing of face coverings. You will see some staff and customers wishing to wear coverings at times and others not, both in accordance with Government advice on personal choice and responsibility. We ask that you respect their individual wishes as we will yours.
- If you are happy and feel comfortable with all of the above arrangements, we look forward to seeing you soon.
We will continue to remain vigilant to the array of challenges that Covid presents to us all and ensure that we exceed the requirements as set out by Government. We will also strive to present the best experience that we can in the circumstances allowing visitors to take personal responsibility for their own wellbeing and safety.